Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Perfect Barbie Pink

Why hellllooooo :)
So in honor of pink Wednesday and my first blog post on this page ::drum roll please:: here is one of my FAVORITE pinks from this last summer. First of all, let me start out by saying that I love love love Zoya polishes. I was introduced to them a few months ago when Jules was included in my Birchbox. Ever since then, it's been love at first sight...er swatch. So this pretty little thing is Kiki. Super bright pink with tiny pinkish silver glitter. The glitter is so fine, there is no problems with application or removal. It's pretty opaque and you only really need one coat. I did 2 out of habit. Then for fun, I used my Konad stamping plates and stamped my thumb with a cute kitty and my ring finger with a flower. Like I said, I had no issues with the glitter when removing. All in all, I love this polish.








No comments:

Post a Comment