Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Im not.....

dead. And Im not really a waitress.
Get it??! Because that's the name of the polish....oh jeeze....I crack myself up.
So as we get closer to Christmas, I realize that I don't have enough hours in the day. I really don't. I mean...who needs sleep anyways. Between work and shopping and spending time with the family, I don't have time to just sit and do nothing. I've been meaning to get some blog posts up on here from a few mini hauls and by the time I get home, I'm ready for a cat nap. I do have a Lush haul that I'm about to post and updates on my project 10 pan which I've been doing for about a month now. Sooooooo yes.
<----and about that. I'm Not Really a Waitress is a nice shimmery red. Perfect for winter and the holidays, but it can always be worn all year round. You can get it pretty much everywhere OPI is sold...it's a very popular color. I did see a mini set of OPI polishes at Ulta the other day and it had this along with a bunch of their most popular colors (including You Don't Know Jacques, and Bubble Bath just to name a couple).

No comments:

Post a Comment