Friday, August 17, 2012

We just need some passion

I don't know about you guys, but it has been one crazy hot summer here. Seriously.  I know I shouldn't complain that it's so hot, but it really is stinkin' hot. Granted, my definition of hot is going to be completely different than someone who lives in...let's say California or Texas. But for Washington, it's crazy. I can't even remember the last time it rained out here. So in celebration of the beautiful weather, I took a nice little trip to Coscto to buy some beer. And while I was there I stumbled across some tasty things in the area where the liquor is kept.

Doesn't that look good? Now after trying it...it does have too much of a banana taste for me. I added a little bit of club soda to make it spritzy and all in all, it was pretty good.














They say that one bag is equal to a 1.75l bottle of regular malibu. Either way, it's delicious.

Now back to nails. While on my way to Coscto, I took some pictures of my mani when I was in the car (definitely not while I was driving). I have Orly's Passion Fruit which is a bright pink. Almost like my neon pink by Sinful Colors. You know...the one that is just called "Pink"? Anyways. And then I topped off my mani with CND Effects in #564 Amethyst Sparkle. Which if you haven't tried any of CND's polishes, they are AMAZING. I had a hard time finding them for the longest time. They have it at some beauty supply stores and salons. Check them out if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment