Sunday, November 6, 2011

Essence Walk of Fame

I bought a couple of the Essence nail polishes a few weeks ago. I'm not sure where exactly they sell them, but I know for sure Ulta and Fred Meyer have them. The brand in general is supposed to be comparable to Wet'n'Wild and is along the same price points as well. These were .99 each and I think the most expensive thing from the entire cosmetic line is around 5.99. They also come out with limited edition products, similar to MAC and the higher end brands, which are only available while supplies last. Sooooooo yeah. I got Walk of Fame which is a dusty taupe color. Every time I tried to take a picture, the color was a little off and it kept changing color with every picture I took. Very frustrating. These two are the closest from the actual color. It is a tad lighter than the pictures, but not by much. All in all, I really like these little polishes. For .99, it's a really good deal for what you get. I didn't have any problem with streaking, but the first coat was pretty sheer. I probably should have done one more coat...but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment