Friday, November 4, 2011

University of Washington's 150th Anniversary

Today is W day, University of Washington's 150th Anniversary. In celebration for this monumental day, I decided to sport my purple and gold. Now, originally, I had painted this design without the "W". But what would be "Washington Huskies" without the "W"!? Then after I painted it....I realized I liked it more without. hehe
But I didn't take the picture until after the damage was done. :(
So for the purple, I used Wet'N'Wild's Buffy the Violet Slayer. The picture doesn't show how deep and bright this purple really is. Then for the gold, I used OPI's Bling Dynasty. It's very sheer and I definitely needed 3 coats for it. Then I just used black konad polish for the W and the paw print and topped it off with Seche Vite. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment