Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Movember!

I finally did the mustache design that I've been wanting to do for the last couple days. It's nothing fancy, but I did want something to celebrate Movember. Last year, I bought a massage bar from Lush and it had a little mustache on it. SUPER cute. I forgot the name of it thought....but that's not the point here. So like I said in my previous post, Movember is to raise awareness for men's health (specifically prostate cancer and other cancers that affect men). And during Movember, men grow out mustaches and basically become walking billboards for the cause. Similar to when women change their status' on facebook to their bra color or where they put their purses, it's just a round about way to bring up conversation and bring up awareness to the cause. I think most men don't really know the reasoning to it, they just want an excuse to grow out perverted mustaches. But hey, now you know.



Oh yeah....I used China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint for the base color, the konad white for the polka dots, and then the konad black for the mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment