Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette

I bought this palette from Target a few weeks ago. I was kinda going back and forth about it because I already have the BH Cosmetics palette and I never use it. Ok...well I've used it once...for my sister's homecoming make-up. But I figured ::talking to myself in my head:: "oh hey....for $15...who cares if it just sits under the bathroom sink. It's so flippin pretty". So I bought it. Which I was ONLY going to Target to check out their clearance section. Then when I came home with a ton of bags, my boyfriend goes "what...did you buy the whole store?". Why yes....yes I did.









I kinda want to do a comparison of this and the BH Cosmetics palette in the near future. Just seems like a lot of work though, you know? ::sigh:: so maybe some day.
.....that's the look I get when I neglect him.

No comments:

Post a Comment