Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Your Hut or Mine

Essie is another brand that has the cutest names for their polishes. This week's pink Wednesday is going to be Essie's Your Hut or Mine, which came out earlier this year. It's a nice dusty pink/rose color with very VERY fine gold shimmer to it. You can barely see it in any picture but if you tilt your nail just right, you can see it. I like this color for fall....it's not too bright but it's still feminine. Slightly reminds me of vintage dresses for some reason. Makes me want to put on a apron and bake some cookies.

And on a person note, what a flippin' ridiculous week this was. So stressful at work :( and on top of that, I've been breaking all my nails.
SEE! Look how sad my right hand looks. I broke my middle finger nail today and almost bled. Now it's pretty tender. Wahhhhh it makes me want to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment