Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Belated Halloween

 I know I'm a day late....but this was too cute to not post. I was looking through some pictures of Halloween ideas and decided to re-create one of my favorite designs. It's a tad off because I don't have a real brush and decided to use a dotting tool instead. For the green, I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lickey Split Lime. It's such a nice vibrant green. I can't remember if it's still available in stores or if it got discontinued. I bought it as a "surprise" set that Sally Hansen puts out every year around the holidays. Sometimes you can get some really pretty discontinued items...and sometimes you get crap. This one I'm on the fence about....not something that I would necessarily wear on a regular basis or just choose out of the blue. But it's nice for stuff like this. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment