Monday, November 7, 2011

Sultry Raven's Pout

While surfing the web one day, I came across a couple reviews about this lipstick. I'm a huge sucker for youtube raves and people gushing about products. I don't know...maybe it's just me. If enough people talk about a product, it has to be great right? So I checked out my local drugstore to see if the Project Runway line from Loreal was still there. And just my luck, it was. Only a few items because they were about to take it off the shelf. I don't like putting any product on me in the store, so I picked it up along with Audacious Amazon's Pout. So I took it home and did some swatches on my hand. WHAT THE HECK. Sultry Raven's Pout was kinda dirty looking on my hand. Very unappealing. Light caramel would best describe the color. But for shits and giggles, I put it on my lips. Now, I have pretty pigmented lips and it's hard for me to find a nude that doesn't make me look dead or that goes nicely with my skin. This color was absolutely perfect. It concealed the little red tint I had on my lips and gave them a nice natural color. I'm so glad I got it now.






No comments:

Post a Comment